State Chapter pages, blogs, events and more coming soon!
What We Do To Help Across State Chapters
- Fund youth debate groups empowering minority voices and academic excellence.
- Cultivate a passion for S.T.E.M. and arts in minority communities through our S.T.E.M. on Wheels
- Our Legal and Education Fund helps fight voter suppression and systemic disenfranchisement
- based on race or financial status.
- Hold “Get Out The Vote” education and participation campaigns.
- Provide a forum to discuss local equity and diversity issues within our Regional Equity Initiative.
- Host the Annual State of Civil Rights Forum where prominent social and political leaders
- converse and lecture on issues facing minority voters.
- Supplement civics education where public schools fail.
- Support minority leaders by providing networking opportunities with those in power.