The League of Minority Voters was founded in 2007 by a multi-racial group of Oregonians who believe that what affects one community affects all of us, and that the challenges that impact minority voters must be met with consistent advocacy from all people of conscience.
Fighting for the advancement of minority voters through education and empowerment.
What is LMV?
- Official 501c3 Nonprofit
- Dedicated to Minority Voters
- Focused on Education and Empowerment
- Respectful to All Organizations and Individuals
- Focused on Communities of Color
- Education and Program Based
- A Resources on All Things Voting
- A Model of Principles of Good Governance
- A Liaison Between Communities & Policy Leaders
- A Team of Passionate Individuals